Sunday, January 16, 2005

Anyone for a good Boner Rubbing?

So I went to a little gay bar last night called Neighbors. At first I thought I was back at WSU at a Sig Ep party due to all the dudes with their shirts off but after my roommate Ty got hit on I snapped back to reality. A few key points from the night:

1. Not only did Ty get hit on but two dudes came in to the bathroom and started sucking each other off while he was trying to piss.
2. We ended up in a conversation with two transvestite/drag queens that looked like they were battling for the middle linebacker job at Nebraska.
3. How much boner rubbing can you do before the denim of your jeans rub you raw? I say 90 minutes........max.

All in all it was a hell of a night. I have been complaining for the last two weeks that we needed to do something different and we finally did.

1 comment:

bRed said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA lol u really make me cry lol