Wednesday, December 15, 2004

How many degrees of separation are there between Christopher Walken and Kevin Bacon?

The answer is 2 and if you knew that then I am impressed because I had never heard of Mistress (1992) or Elli Wallach who was the link to Mystic River (2003).

I found this link on the Intern's page of Sports Guy's World. What makes it so kick ass is that you are not limited to just Bacon you can find the links between any actor/actress and any other actor/actress. They even took it one step further and setup a page where you can link any baseball player to another baseball player.

I have wasted enough time writing this post I need to get back to linking celebrities.

Link Kevin Bacon
Link any actor or any actress
Link any baseball player to another baseball player

1 comment:

Mitch Martin said...

Seriously I have been using the Oracle of Bacon for over an hour now and the thing is just to fucking good. I have not been able to find one person who has a separation of more than 2.

If anyone can figure someone out leave a comment and tell me.