Thursday, February 24, 2005

Could this day get any better?

I was informed today that the company I have been temping for since January will be making me a permanent employee come this March 1st. To that I say FUCK YEAH.

To go ahead and spread iceing on that cake I found out today that a man whose blog I read everyday actually posted a comment on my blog. I am not going to repost his comment but you can find it under the post titled "The best feel good story I have read in a long time". Click the February link to the right to find it.

Angry John Sellers

2 comments:

The Macek Collective said...

Angry John Sellers is a slippery slope. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Angry John Sellers said...

I have slopes like a mountain of butterscotch pudding. Nothing to be afraid of, unless you're a hefty guy living alone with his cat in a condo in Michigan.