Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Some woman should have been impressed with how much I drank this weekend

R.I.P: Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)

Here is a link to The Good Doctor's last article on Page 2. I really hope we can get this Shotgun Golf thing going. I have got the clubs now I just need to find someone with the other half of the required equipment.
Shotgun Golf with Bill Murray

A couple of great insights by Chris Busch from his application to the Sports Guy Intern Contest.
3
. In "Napoleon Dynamite", when Napoleon's bizarre girl classmate comes to his door selling homemade keychains, and she tells him that she is doing it to raise money for college, and Napoleon's brother is sitting on the couch and mutters under his breath "Your mom goes to college" ... I have no idea where I was going with this. But for the record, this was the best Your Mom joke since the millenium turned.

2. One of my dreams in life is to appear on "Fear Factor". All I want is to get through the day two gross out stunt, and have Joe ask me how it was, so I can reply like so: "That was probably one of the ten grossest things I have ever done. Definitely top 20." For my money, nothing beats watching a girl choke down four pig rectums (recti?), and then tell Joe "That was the most disgusting thing I have ever done!" Really? The most disgusting? In your whole 19 years on this Earth?

I really can't believe this shit. Some Star Wars geek is really going to cream his jeans when he pays the $1800 for this thing. You can laugh but you are going to shit your pants when you see this thing on a golf course.
STAR WARS LANDSPEEDER

God who knew that paper ass gaskets and automatic toilets don't mix?
PooP

No comments: