Monday, October 11, 2004

Dazed & Confused

I am sure that everyone already saw this on MSN but I had to post the link. I don't know what is better the fact that the characters from Dazed & Confused were based on real people, that all three still live in the same town or that it took eleven years for these douche bags to figure out that having movie characters based on themselves using their names whose most well known lines are:

Slater : Oh, man, I'm fuckin' wasted.

Wooderson : That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Pink : All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself.

probably wasn't that great of an idea. Here is the link to the story. Oh and Pink consider yourself reminded.
http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=170188

No comments: