Monday, October 18, 2004

Serious allegations...

A funny thing happened to me while in the Bookie Sunday morning after the Coug game. I ran into Megan Johnston. After some meaningless small talk and what-have-you's we crossed the subject of pregame functions. As I explained to her that we had a good sized party at the RV lot, she butted in to let me know she had heard about it. I believe the quote was, "... oh yeah, I heard you guys were drinking there before the game. One of your friends invited me out there, he told me to look for the shittiest RV in the lot."

I took this as a quite an insult as most would have. I poured blood, sweat and booze into that Playboy mansion on wheels for the past few months to make it party worthy and it seemed to me that the quoter in question had quite a good time while he was drinking in the shittiest RV in the lot. Now I will not mention any names here but this slanderer knows his wrong doings and must surely be carrying a guilty conscience right now. I only ask that you admit your falsehoods and let it be known that the RV is not the shittiest, but merely the bad-assiest of all RV's in the RV lot, before a public blog-flogging ensues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry to say that the slanderer was none other than the most honorable knight in the leigon. I'll admit that I did say that, and I now deeply regret those words. The RV kicks ass in several manners: (1) The ONLY RV west of Hayden Lake, Idaho with a beer tap connected to the back right pannel; (2) The axe chop song while pouring booze; (3) Inteior/Exterior Paint Jobs are fucking tight;(4)Outstanding stereo system; (5) apparently decent bone yard; (6) basically the most complete party vehicle in the lot. I had a great time and I hope that I will be granted permission to come aboard again.

Lexington, you have done an awesome job on that beast, and I had these pictures in my head of a spray painted up rig that was just out of control. I think I just let my imagination run wild, come to think of it, in my mind your RV had wings, kinda like Pegasus the magical horse.

Be it known: Lexington Steele is the bad assiest RV in the lot.

Ty

Anonymous said...

Sorry Drew. I really hope that you didn't take that as an insult.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Drew. I really hope that you didn't take that as an insult. I chose some poor words to describe the mother of all party wagons.

Ty