Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Paper Ass Gasket

Can someone please explain why guys use the Paper Ass Gasket (PAG) in a clean public restroom to me? You know that little flimsy ass tissue paper thing that they have in the stalls of public restrooms. At my place of employment we have a mens restroom equipped with urinals and stalls. As far as I can tell every male in the office uses these PAG’s except for me. The restroom at the office is very well cleaned by a janitorial staff every single night so what is the point of the PAG? The slighest breeze will move the little bastard before you can pinch it between your ass and the toilet seat. If there is piss on the seat your PAG is just going to get damp and probably stick to your thighs. If you are worried about water splashing up on your ass then do you use a PAG at home? The home thing is what gets me. Even if you clean your bathroom every 3 days you are using that toilet to piss and shit in. I can guarantee you that the toilets that are only used for shitting and are cleaned every night are going to be cleaner.

This has been bugging me for a while now so if anyone can explain it to me I would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because even though you might be clean and hygienic, there is no guarantee that other people in your office keep their asses as clean as you do.

just a thought.

jesse
ipsoblogo.com

Anonymous said...

Also, sometimes I just piss with the toilet seat down on one of those work toilets. Then, I half-assedly smear my piss around the seat. It never really dries, and plus, who is going to take the time to sit there and wipe up the toilet seat of the bathroom at the office....there are TPS reports to be filed.


Darko