Friday, November 26, 2004

Chad Kultgen badass or the best Amazon reviewer ever?

My friend showed me these product reviews on Amazon.com by this guy named Chag Kultgen. This guy knows how to review products like nothing I have ever read. Click on the link below to read all of his reviews but here is just a taste.

Amazon.com: About Chad Kultgen: Reviews

Honda CRV Transformed Into BadassMobile, November 5, 2004
Let me start off by saying Holy Crank! The Ramsey 8000-Lb. Front Mount Wich just turned my Sweet Ass Honda CRV (blue) into your basic BadassMobile.

Honestly there about a million things I could do with this winch, but the main thing I'm going to use it for is to let everybody in the parking lot at my office know that my CRV is now prepared to kick the ass of every other car on the asphault.

I will also use it to let anyone who's driving in front of me and happens to look back in their rear view mirror know that my 1998 Honda CRV (blue) could basically drag their sorry ass around town until doomsday with the new serious Badass front mount winch.

I'm also suspecting that someone might slip down into the LA River again this year, and since I live near there with my roommate Carl, I could potentially be the first one on the scene with my winch to pull the sorry (...)out of the rapids hero-style. But that would be really lucky I guess. We'll see.

In sum, this winch is Badass and now so is my 1998 Honda CRV (blue).

No comments: