Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Super Size Me

Holy God! I just watched this movie today and it blew me away. I am not going to be eating any fast food for a long long time. That poor bastard gained 24 1/2 lbs in just 30 days. It is not even how gross it is to eat all that McDonalds but all of the facts that they bring up throughout the movie that just floored me. For instance the large fruit & yogurt parfait with granola has more calories then the hot fudge, caramel, or strawberry sundaes. I know kids love Mac D's who wouldn't with the clown, playgrounds and toys in the Happy Meals but we need to show this movie to the kids so that they can see what the hell this shit is going to do to their body. I don't want to discount how hard it is to be a parent butparents need to see this movie so that when they think about taking the easy route and hitting the drive through they understand what they are doing to their children.

Shit this post got way more serious than I intended it to be especially considering the amount of booze I have consumed.

No comments: