Monday, February 12, 2007

I love LEGO

I loved building shit with LEGO's when I was a kid. Every Christmas I would ask for the biggest baddest set that LEGO had to offer. Most of the time Mom & Dad would come through and hook me up. I think they loved the fact I would spend Christmas afternoon frantically trying to get the set together and they could have piece and quiet.

Toward the end of my time with LEGO's the TECHNIC sets were the shit to have. I remember I got the rescue helicopter with working wenches and a joystick in the cockpit that controlled the rotor pitch...SWEET!!

Well the above Millenium Falcon now takes the cake as the baddest mofo on the block. It comes in with over 5000 pieces and a price tag of $499 making it officially the biggest LEGO set ever sold.

LEGO Store-Millenium Falcon

Technorati:

No comments: