Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Little Something for the Ladies

Well guys it might be a little late in the day for this post but if you fucked up and forgot a gift for your lady you just might be able to redeem yourself.

Sex Researcher Beverly Whipple, PH. D surveyed 5000 women and came up with a list of the top ten positions that are most likely to make your lady have an orgasm.

You know there are two types of female orgasm: the real and the fake. And I'll tell you right now, as a man, we don't know. We do not know, because to man sex is like a car accident and determining the female orgasm is like being asked 'What did you see after the car went out of control?'. 'I heard a lot of screeching sounds. I remember I was facing the wrong way at one point. And in the end my body was thrown clear.
--Jerry Seinfeld

Now I didn't say this would be easy. Chances are if you really did forgot you have probably fucked up enough that you aren't going to be getting any action tonight anyway. But as my good friend The Berg says "Persistence beats Resistance".

Top 10 Female Positions

Technorati:

No comments: