Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A-1 Badass with Watermelon Size Balls

I am going to leave the description of this one up to the great Dane Cook. Simply substitute "poke in the eye" everytime you read "punch in the face"

"So how did you get away?" and he says, "I punched it, and... it let me go." Let's, let's recap this. A fuckin' SHARK, coming through the water, and this guy... I mean the shark goes over to this guy, bites, this guy punches it in the face, and the shark goes "ALRIGHT!" And tell me, there is no time in your life that you swim faster, than when a fuckin' shark lets you go. Fuckin' shark lets you go... if you don't get pussy, with THAT story, "Wanna see my scar? Yeah I punched a shark in the face. I tried to swim away, I grabbed him, pulled him back. He tried to get away, I pulled him back and punched him again. And I looked him in the face and said, 'Fuck you, Shark.'"


Diver pokes shark in eye, survives head chomp

No comments: