Monday, January 22, 2007

24 - The Plot Thickens

All I can say is GOD DAMN! I'll go ahead and throw it out there: No fan of 24 ever saw that coming. I sure didn't picture the infamous Graem having the last name Bauer. Now he's wishing he showed a little more affection to his estranged brother over the past years, seeing that he's in the process of giving up information, Jackie B style. The gun hasn't come out yet, and his kneecaps are still intact, but Jack will get the information he needs (through suffocation, maybe a little knife torture, or some good old fashioned screaming, "We don't have time!").

So, as the plot thickens we are left with some questions about the upcoming episodes: Does Jack know that Graem and his cohorts (possibly Philip Bauer, Jack's father) are responsible for dropping the dime to the Chinese about Jack's location at the end of season five? Why haven't Jack and his father spoken in nine years? Is Graem and Marylin's son really Jack and Marilyn's son? I could really go on for days about the questions that we all have...I guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out more.

Touché, Fox, on another kick ass episode of the most kick ass show on tv!

2 comments:

Mitch Martin said...

The show was kick ass last night.

I feel like having my head up my ass for the last five seasons really came back and bit me last night.

I had no idea there were so many subplots involving Jack's family.

Mike Honcho said...

Yeah, Jack's family has been important since Season 1, but it was only his immediate family (wife and daughter). No one knew that he had a brother or father who were alive until last night. If you missed last season, then you'll want to know that Graham was the main prick behind the whole season. I think that will come back to hurt him (or Jack will hurt him, hopefully).