Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Boggs and Honda

I was watching the AFC Championship Sunday night when Miller Lite and Honda came together to bring all of us a commercial break some time in the fourth quarter. As I sat there and thought about it, I realized that about 80% of my life is at least tangentially, at most directly, connected with these two products. For instance, I drink for a drinking team in Seattle, our drink of choice is Boggs See Tasty Booze Vocabulary in right margin. And I drive a 1996 Honda Accord, which, as an aside, apparently has a big red fucking target on it. I swear, that piece of shit has been hit more times than the "X" button on Mike Honcho's Xbox 360. But seriously, all I do is work on the weekdays, which requires driving my Honda, and drink on the weekends, which invariably includes Boggs.

The interesting thing about these two products is that you need to use them sequentially if you plan on staying out of trouble. Although the danger of using them at the same time depends upon how much you've been using one, if you heavily use one to the point that you're too stubborn to not use the other, you're probably going to end up on one foot looking at the sky and touching your nose. Just an observation.

1 comment:

Mitch Martin said...

Fuck that is a hell of an observation.

With my Honda Civic and the number of boggs I drink on any given weekend I to have to be around the 80% mark.