Thursday, January 25, 2007

onederwear

This is either a little slice of genuis or the kind of decadence the rest of the world hates us for.

I mean I can see how these would be useful if you were on a long backpacking trip. However I do a lot of traveling for business and packing up my "dirty" underwear has never really been an issue.

Sure I wore them once and now they are "dirty" but its not like I am leaving big mud monkey racing stripes in them. I cram them into a ball and they return home in the exact same way that they made the trip.

There was an incident once after a few days in Venezuela but that is neither here nor there.

I think my favorite thing has to be the multiple styles you can get. Boxers I understand but there is something about disposable bikini cut underwear that is just plain wrong to me.

onederwear

No comments: